Since, a good and positive environment was created from the management side by considering and acting timely on some agenda points which included one of the major issue of JTO to SDE DPC, the association also reciprocated and did not press organizational programs of the served notice dated 18.06.2021. But the recent unreasonable speaking order issued by BSNL to change its own decision of August 2020 to even deny the quota in a vacancy year (inflicting serious damage to the meritorious candidates) despite of the ongoing discussion is nothing but breach of trust by the management and it has created serious resentments in fields. Further, management’s efforts to curtail down number of posts through restructuring process has made the executives restless as it will be further depleting the very limited promotional avenues available to the executives resulting in huge stagnation in every grades and many other HR issues are also pending for resolution. This forced the association to rethink its earlier stand and as decided in the All India CHQ, CS & CP Meet, AIGETOA has served revised notice for organizational programs with amended schedule to lodge our strong protest and seek the kind attention of the management against the injustice and severe stagnation in the career prospects and settlement of the long pending Hr Issues, Revival & Sustainability of BSNL and Timely Payment of Salary.
- Timely disbursement of salary on last working day of the respective months.
- BSNL’s Revival in its true spirit with full focus on maintenance/coverage related issues.
- Supplementary DPC for left out candidates by re-verification of vacancies and immediate notifications of LDCE for all vacancy years for the SDET Grade.
- Extending Immediate Promotions in SDET to AGM (T) grade, as SDETs are stagnating in the grade for 8 to 17 yrs. Similarly extending promotion in JAO to AO, AO to CAO, DGM equivalent and parity in promotions in other streams i.e. Elect, Civil, Arch, CSS, CSSS and Telecom Factory.
- Provision of enough posts in promotional grades as proposed by the association in the ongoing Man Power Planning of Executives (Restructuring Plan) to ensure smooth career progression. Introduction of Internal Fast Track Promotion Mechanism and Scraping of MT RRs.
- Reviewing the unreasonable speaking order and continuing of SDE Seniority List-9 and circulation of subsequent lists (based on VY basis, in line with Quota specified for LDCE & SCF).
- Extension of E2 scales for JAO/JTO equivalent grade and E3 scales for AO/SDE equivalent grade and settlement of Pay Loss Issue (E1+5 and 22820/- and Pay fixation of DR JE to JTO).
- Enhancement of total SAB to 30% (shortage of 8.2%) and formation of PRMB Trust with defined contribution. Deposit of pending SAB amount (due since April-2020) with interest.
- Onetime settlement of LDCE-2007 SDE Reversion issue as assured in 1st Agenda Meeting and Streamlining of Bond Related issues of newly recruited JAO/JTOs as per agenda meeting item.
- Compassionate Ground Appointment to nearest dependent of the employees, who met untimely death during the current Covid Pandemic Period by treating it as Death on Duty.
ORGANIZATIONAL PROGRAMS & SCHEDULE
22nd to 26th July 2021 : Mass representation by all employees to Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Hon’ble Home Minister of India cum Chairman of GoM, Hon’ble Minister of Communications and filing of grievance on PGRMS portal to request for fixing of the accountability for failure of BSNL Revival Program and wastage of around Rs 69000 Cr of public money of Govt Exchequer.
22th July 2021 – Quitting of all official WhatsApp Groups on protest.
28th July onwards – Start of Non-Cooperation Movement.
4th and 5th August 2021 – Two Days Dharna by CHQ, CS and CP OBs at Delhi CO HQs.
4th and 5th August 2021 – Applying of Two Days Leave as a Protest.