AIGETOA served Notice for Organisational Call in view of Complete Breach of Trust, Non redressal of burning HR issues including Standard Pay Scale E2-E3 & Pay Loss Issues, Non issuance of Promotion in AGM/CAO Equivalent Grades despite the verdict of Hon’ble Supreme Court, Non notification of SDE/AO Equivalent Grades RR, No headway on Revision in MS RR, Non Settlement of SDE Reversal Issue, Pending Superannuation Benefit (SAB) Quantum and amount, Scrapping of MT RR/DR DGM RR and replacement with Fast Track Promotional Methodology and resolving of our legitimate issues.
Earlier, an emergency meeting of Central Governing Body, Circle Secretaries and Circle Presidents of AIGETOA held on 09.07.2022 to deliberate and decide course of action on continued negligence by management in resolving outstanding legitimate HR issues pertains to the BSNL Executives and felt that management is totally non committal and no progress has been made on several important issues. It is observed that the association has always honoured the appeal of management and withdrawn call on previous occasions on the assurances and agreement reached, which were even released through above minutes but it is very unfortunate that management has gone back from its own promises resulting in the persistence of almost all issues.
About 13000 executives recruited/promoted by BSNL from 2009 to 2020 are suffering with severe losses in their total emoluments due to non approval of Standard Scale of E2-E3 Scale, which is a residual of 2nd PRC in BSNL. It is important to note that one hand about 30K BSNL Executives (whose last pay revision made on 01.01.2007) are struggling with Pay Issues and denying all legitimate dues on the name of financial crunch and other side senior managers are enjoying all Pay & Perks of 7th Pay Revision w.e.f. 01.01.2016 in same BSNL– It’s an Extreme Injustice as Equal Treatment Not Extended.
one side management is sitting on AGM/CAO Promotions of those executives working in preceding grade from 9-18 years despite of DOPT Order, while other side it took just 2-3 hours for the management to declare the results of MT Internal late night and no legal opinion, no consideration from any of the welfare organization etc was ever sought for as being asked in case of AGM/CAO Promotions in BSNL. Similarly, despite written assurance by the Dir(HR) for settlement of SDE Reversal issue, there is no takers in the system and issue is lingering since more than 2 years of its commitment and candidates are suffering enormously due to the fault of BSNL.
Finally after all deliberations, it is concluded that our all efforts to break the stalemate through dialogue is futile and our patience for getting resolution through amicable means has totally gone away as management has failed to keep their own words. Sensing no hope for any amicable resolution, participants of the CHQ-CS-CP Meet has decided to serve Organisational Call Notice for settlement of the long outstanding issues as listed below.
- Immediate intervention of the Dir HR/CMD with DoT for the approval of E2-E3 Scale meant for the JTO/JAO and SDE/AO Equivalent Grades. The revised presidential order for replacement of initial two scales of JTO/JAO/Equivalent by E2 and SDE/AO/Equivalent by E3 should be ensured immediately by BSNL Management.
- Settlement of Pay Loss issues of JTOs/JAOs (E1+5 and 22820/- and Pay fixation of DR JE to JTO) to extend immediate relief.
- Immediate termination of MT Internal Process re-initiated on 08.07.2022 and altogether Scrapping of MT and DGM RRs and replacement with internal fast track promotional methodology as stated by CMD BSNL and approved by BSNL Board in Restructuring in Nov-2021.
- Issuance of AGM Promotions for All Eligible Executives by utilising complete strength of AGM and DGM Grades in one go and by further increase in the sanctioned strength of various grades and streams in view of takeover of complete O&M works of BBNL/MTNL by BSNL.
- Issuance of Promotion in the AO to CAO and other equivalent grades and regular promotions in the grade of DGMs.
- DPC Promotion for left out JTOs of 2K8 batch and subsequent JTO batches, Notifications of SDE/AO Equivalent RRs and notification of LDCE for the SDET/AO Equivalent Grades for all vacancy years.
- Enhancement of total SAB to 30% (shortage of 8.2%) and formation of PRMB Trust with defined contribution. Deposit of pending SAB amount (due since April-2021) with interest.
- Onetime settlement of LDCE-2007 SDE Reversion issue as assured in 1st Agenda Meeting.
PROGRAMS & SCHEDULE:
- 14th July-2022 – Submission of Memorandum to CMD BSNL and Director HR in person at Delhi by CHQ and Circle OBs and Gate Meeting at Delhi.
- 15th July-2022 – Start of Complete Non-cooperation, Quitting of WhatsApp Groups and wearing of Black Badges till resolution of issues.
- 15-20th July-2022 – Submission of Memorandum to Hon’ble PM, MoC, MoSC, MPs, Sec DoT Cabinet Secretary, other dignitaries highlighting the pathetic conditions existing in BSNL.
- 18th July-2022 – Submission of Memorandum to CGM by Circle & District OBs and Gate Meeting at All Circle HQs.
- 20th July-2022 – Lunch Hour Demonstration at Central/Circle/BA HQ & Twitter Campaign.
- 25th July-2022 – Delhi Chalo for Indefinite Dharna at BSNL CO, New Delhi for settlement of issues.
All our OBs and Members are requested to give a wide publicity to the program and ensure for its success to vent your resentment as expressed from time to time. AIGETOA sincerely believes and quite hopeful that management will seize the opportunity to address the lost trust and ensure immediate settlement of our long pending issues and address our serious concerns as stated above to maintain Employees- Employer relationship healthy and employees in motivated state for higher growth of the organisation.