Deployment of staff on network operation and maintenance post VRS on Temporary basis.
2nd Circle Conference of AP Circle was conducted successfully as per the constitution of AIGETOA on 18th October 2020 through online Video conferencing mode. The Chief Guest of the function CGMT AP Circle Shri Vinod P Abraham, Guest of honors GM(HR/Admin)AP Circle Shri K V Staya Prasad, All India President Shri Ravi Shil Verma, GS Md. Wasi Ahmad, Chairman Shri B Laxman, JS South Shri M Sridhar Babu, AGS Shri Fazal Ahmed and CS/Dy. GS SEWA BSNL Shri R Maheswara Rao attended the 2nd Circle Conference of AP Circle and graced the occasion with their valuable speeches to the august gathering. Circle President, AIGETOA, AP Circle Shri K Srinivasa Rao presided over the meeting.
Chief Guest of the Function, Shri Vinod P Abraham, Chief General Manager Telecom, AP Circle, expressed his gratitude for inviting him to the Circle Conference of AIGETOA, AP & emphasized that : AIGETOA has to play a key role to regain the last glory of BSNL. This is possible only with whole hearted cooperation and coordination among the executives to regain dominant position in telecom market. He also pointed out that the importance of sales and aggressive, focused marketing of BSNL products. He ensured AIGETOA to extend his full support on any issues related in the larger interest of the organization.
Guest of Honor, Shri K V Satya Prasad, GM(HR/Admn), AP Circle congratulated AIGETOA for its success in the 2 MV and deliberated that, AP Circle is implementing the HR policies in very transparent manner & accommodating the wishes of employees wherever it is possible. He emphasized that, the contribution of executives remained in BSNL in post VRS scenario is outstanding even during the Corona Pandemic also. He also pointed out about the difficulty in treatment through empaneled hospitals due to pending payment, and matter already escalated to Corporate Office for release for atleast 4.34 Cr. for payment of minimum 2 hospitals in each SSA.
All India President, Shri Ravi Shil Verma addressed the august gathering, greeted all the dignitaries attended through online and thanked all the executives who supported AIGETOA to become No. 1 association in second MV. Further he told that, each and every member and leaders of AIGETOA are aware that, as a majority association we represent all the executives of our beloved organization and as Team AIGETOA through this dais he assured all executives that AIGETOA will not confine to the interest of any particular group and work in the interest of organization and all executives, unlike earlier associations. He informed that the association is in continuous touch with DoT and hurdles regarding 4G rollout will be cleared soon & Similarly, BSNL is doing well in FTTH all over the country and related business was improved a lot. He expressed that every executive should know the need of the hour and shall continue to work for betterment of beloved organization.
General Secretary, Shri Md Wasi Ahmad addressed the august gathering & welcomed all the participants and appreciated the AP Circle Team for arranging the AGM and Circle Conference in big and fashionable manner with help the Online VC mode in this pandemic situation. GS addressed the gathering and spoken on followings issues.
- BSNL is recovering from the losses under the esteemed leadership of the CMD BSNL with hard efforts by all stake and Telecom Sector is also improving from the downfall. He also thanked the Government of India for extending the full support in terms of implementing VRS-2019 on the cost of Government funding and extending sovereign guarantee to raise 8500 Cr from Market and also issued guidelines to the central and state government authorities to use the BSNL services as mandatory but at the same time he questioned the non-roll out of 4G Services and cancellation of the Tender for 4G equipment in last hours. He appraised the gathering about the efforts being initiated by association and requirement of this important service for BSNL, which was the part of government, supported BSNL Revival Program. GS AIGETOA also stressed upon the importance of renting out / leasing out of BSNL free space for collecting more revenues and he felt there should be separate wing to persuade activities of this as well as for the recent order of Govt. Of India to have BSNL Services as mandatory. He also stressed upon the need of proper and efficient land monetization so that funds can be available to CAPEX/OPEX and suitable restructuring of BSNL especially after post VRS. He mentioned AIGETOA is fully committed and involving fully in all these activities so that BSNL can have better prosperity and regain its past glory.
- He also requested for assessment of AMC bills in CFA vertical as most of the LL connections are getting disconnecting day by day and migrating to FTTH Services. The equipped capacity is much higher than the working g capacity and it needs reassessment.
- JTO to SDE- Sufficient vacancies are available and interests of all will be protected. The much awaited AIEL is already published up to 2008 and AIEL preparation is in process till 2012 recruitment year.
- BSNL is running with very acute shortage of staff at middle level management like AGMs & DGMs equivalent grades in Telecom and Finance stream and most of the officers working on looking after arrangement. As there is sufficient number of vacancies and most of the officers are discharging higher responsibilities and so all posts pertaining to middle level management should be filled without any further delay.
- Pay loss issues with executives recruited in the E1 Scales(JTO/JAO) should be extended E1+5 increments to all the executive recruited post 2010 (DR, LICE, SRD & GATE), as Management Committee has already approved it for two batches as an interim relief till implementation of standard pay scales E2 for JTO/JAO equivalent. AIGETOA committed to resolve the pay loss issue (Rs 22,820/-) of post 2007 batches and Standard pay scales to all the executives and already represented.
- He mentioned that due to pandemic situation, work from home and on line classes became necessity for every home and this require high internet bandwidth, so we should concentrate on our FTTH business.
- He also mentioned that AIGETOA taking care that the ongoing restructuring policy shouldn’t hamper the promotional avenues of working executives and actual field requirements.
In conclusion of his speech , he appealed for unity among BR fraternity irrespective of cadre, verticals and wings and requested to all to support and do not indulge in any activity which can be derail the entire process and unity.
CS/Dy.GS, SEWA BSNL, Shri R. Maheswara Rao greeted the august gathering expressed his happiness to see the sister association conducting Circle conference in on line mode successfully. Felt very happy to be the part during the 2nd MV and where AIGETOA won the election in a grand manner with huge margin in AP Circle. He also expressed that he always be ready for any kind of support to AIGETOA. Together, we can able to achieve tough goals and will revive the BSNL very soon.
All India Chairman, Shri. Laxman Banoth thanked all the leaders & members of AP Circle including AIGETOA, SEWA BSNL team for achieving victory in A.P Circle in the last M.V and elaborated that, as we are majority association, we should represent all the executives and has to take care of grievances of all the executives irrespective of batches/associations.There is urgent need to look into the status of infrastructure i.e. battery sets / power plants/ EA / AC Units etc. at our exchanges / BTSs and should procure where ever required. He thanked AIGETOA team AP Circle for the great efforts put for conducting this 2ndCircle Conference of AIGETOA AP Circle via online mode.
All DSs of AP Circle submitted their DSs reports. CS, Shri D Venu Gopala Rao submitted CS key note address and financial report was submitted by Shri M V Satyanarayana, CFS and same was accepted by all unanimously. Subsequently AP Circle existing body was dissolved. The New Circle body was elected as per the constitution of AIGETOA, in the supervision of Shri M Sridhar Babu, JS(South)/CHQ as CHQ Observer. The Circle Conference concluded with the vote of thanks to the House by AGS – III Shri Fazal Ahmed. The newly elected CP, CS and CFS are Shri K Hari Babu (AGM CO VJA), Shri D Venu Gopala Rao (AGM CO VJA) and Shri M V Satyanarayana (SDE-ELR) respectively.