The AUAB meeting held at New Delhi on 23.09.2021 noted with satisfaction that the 3 days Dharna programme organized by the AUAB at Jantar Mantar, New Delhi from 21-23 September, 2021 has become highly successful. Large number of employees and Pensioners from Delhi as well as from nearby Circles of UP (West), Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and UP (East) have enthusiastically participated in the 3 days Dharna programme. AUAB meeting also noted with satisfaction that the 3 days Dharna programme has created a great amount of zeal and motivation among the BSNL employees and the Pensioners throughout the country. The AUAB meeting conveyed its special thanks to all the employees and Pensioners who have participated in the programme from Delhi, UP(West), Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and UP(East) and also puts on record it’s appreciation to all the Circle Union/Associations of the constituents of AUAB.
Further this meeting severely condemns the BSNL Management for issuing a very retrograde letter on 17.09.2021 to create a fear psychosis among the employees and to stop them from participating in this Dharna. By such letters, management is trying to snatch the DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS OF THE EMPLOYEES TO PROTEST, which we cannot be allowed.
The forum of All Unions and Association of BSNL assures that further struggles will be organized in the coming days, demanding settlement of the issues contained in the charter of demands as detailed below:
- Immediate launching of BSNLs 4G Service, by way of up-gradation of the BTSs and also steps for moving towards the launching of 5G service.
- Immediate settlement of the dues to BSNL, amounting Rs.39,000 Cr, by DoT.
- Immediate steps to off-set BSNLs debt, through the Monetization of lands.
- Disbursement of salary on the last date of every month.
- No selling out of BSNLs 13,567 mobile towers, in the name of National Monetization Pipeline.
- Complete review of the Cluster based Outsourcing System.
- Immediate settlement of 3rd Pay Revision, Pension Revision and Enhancement of Superannuation Benefits (SAB) up to 30%, for the BSNL Directly Recruited Employees.
- Speedy measures to improve the quality of BSNLs FTTH service.
- Prompt maintenance of BTSs, proper up-keep of the power plants, as well as availability of batteries.
- Strengthen the transmission networks by carrying out the speedy maintenance works. The leaders of the All Unions and Association of BSNL (AUAB) will hold a meeting with CMD BSNL today also.