Submission of Memorandum to Hon’ble PM, Hon’ble MoC, Secretary DoT, CMD BSNL , Cabinet Secretaries & other Dignitaries
(15th July 2022 to 20th July 2022)
Program of AIGETOA – Activity to be performed:
Memorandum to Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi Ji highlighting the pathetic conditions existing in BSNL.
All ensure the submission of above memorandum to hon’ble prime minister of India Shri Narendra Modi Ji with humble appeal for intervention at the highest level in the affairs of BSNL in view the severe challenges within the organization and complete neglect of Human Resource of the organisation, who have successfully managed the services after VRS-2020 in BSNL.
STEP-1 : Sending Hard Copy of Memorandum through “Speed Post”
In the first step, all the executives should submit their representation to the authorities mentioned (Hon’ble PM, Hon’ble MoC, Secretary DoT, CMD BSNL). One copy for each authority must be submitted through proper channel and the advance copy should be sent directly to their address given in the representation through “Speed Post Only”.
Step-2 Sending Memorandum through Digital Platform
1.PM India Portal (Write to PM)
The same representation must be filed as grievance to PM India Portal under Interact with PM section Write to the Prime Minister. (https://www.pmindia.gov.in/en/interact-with-honble-pm/)
Click here for the direct link to register (https://pmopg.gov.in/PmoCitizenNew/Home/Index?language=en)
2. DoT CPGRAMS Portal
The same representation must be filed as grievance to CPGRAMS portal. (https://pgportal.gov.in/)
3. BSNL PGRMS Portal
The same representation must be filed as grievance to BSNL PG portal. (https://pgrms.bsnl.co.in/)
Procedure & Step-wise Instructions for filing Grievances in various Portals
Procedure & Instruction for filing grievance in PM India Portal.
- Click on the given link of PM India Portal. (https://www.pmindia.gov.in/en/interact-with-honble-pm/)
- Under the heading “Interact with PM, click on “Write to the Prime Minister” Section.
- A new page will open, type your mobile number OR email ID and click on GET OTP. Complaint detail page will be open, fill the details.
- Under Communication Category, Select “Public Grievances” and in description section paste the memorandum & click on upload document and upload the PMO Memorandum in PDF and click on attach.
- Submit your grievances.
Procedure & Instruction for filing grievance in CPGRAMS portal.
- Click on given link of CPGRAMS portal. (https://pgportal.gov.in/)
- Click on Sign In and register with your mobile number OR email ID.
- After log in, click on Lodge Public Grievance on left side.
- A new page will for grievance, click on box to check and submit.
- Again in new page under section Please select a Ministry/Department/State Government, Click on “Telecommunications”
- Under Telecommunications, select main category as “Employee Relate/Service Related”.
- Select next level category, “Issues related to Promotion”
- Organisation name, Select an Organisation name as “Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Corporate Office”
- Under Section Circle, Select your respective Circle Name.
- In Text of Grievance, Paste the Memorandum content and attach the memorandum and Click Next & Submit.
Procedure & Instruction for filing grievance in BSNL PG portal :
The same representation must be filed as grievance to BSNL PG portal. Click here for BSNL PG portal (https://pgrms.bsnl.co.in/)