AIGETOA made strong objection for leaving behind the executives of list-12 & list-13 from the VC calling letter initiated by BSNL CO and keeping them away from the purview of AGM promotions. AIGETOA demanded inclusion of all SDEs in all preparatory work and actions should be initiated to ensure promotion of all SDEs completed seven years of service till list list-13.
Highlight of the commitments made to AIGETOA during various meetings which are reiterated as below :
- Consideration of complete strength of 4500 Posts by diversion of Posts from MT/LDCE quota to that under DPC quota as one time measure and vacancies under internal competitive quota to be extended by adjusting the same through vacancies created on account of future retirements on yearly basis. We have categorically rejected any move for external MT recruitment, and we once again reiterate our firm opposition to any lateral entry of external candidates in the organization. Presently BSNL Board has also put a stop to any external recruitment in BSNL.
- Consideration of vacancies arising out in AGM cadre due to DGM (Ad-Hoc/LA) by considering them as occupying the vacancies of regular DGMs and using them for DPC in SDE (T) to AGM (T) grade in line with the mechanism followed in JTO to SDE Promotions. This will also enable smooth promotions for AGM to DGM Regular Grade.
- Review of sanctioned strength and creation of Posts in various cadres including AGM in view of the proposed merger and takeover of BBNL operations by BSNL and roll out of more than one Lakh 4G BTS as per the expansion plan.
- Introduction of Stagnation Criteria in MS RRs as committed to this association vide management letter no BSNL/31-3/SR/2020 dated 02.03.2022 under minted point number 2(d), which will make these promotions time bound in case regular vacancies falls short. The association has demanded that the stagnation criteria in this case should be eight years.
To avoid another injustice to these executives, department should take all necessary actions to ensure that these meritorious executives are not left behind in the promotion orders. Accordingly, we demand:
- Calling of vigilance clearance particulars of the eligible SDEs up to list 13.
- Completing of pending APAR (if any) including offline period of the eligible SDEs up to list 13.
- Carrying of the SDE to AGM Promotions of all SDEs, who have completed seven year residency period i.e. upto seniority list-13.