AIGETOA Emblem Emboldened
The Focused Agenda of AIGETOA
- Addressing Payloss & Pay Scale related Concerns
- Addressing Promotion & Career Prospect related Concerns
- Addressing Pension/ Social Security related Concerns
- Ensuring the Viability & Profitability of BSNL
- Addressing Administration & HR related Concerns
- Addressing General Concerns of Employees and BSNL
- Addressing Payloss & Pay Scale related Concerns
Addressing Payloss & Pay Scale related Concerns
- Address the Pay Loss Issue of 2007 and 2008 , 2010 JTO/JAO batches of E1A recruited executives To address and settle the Pay loss issue being faced by DR JTO batches to making it to 22820/- basic
- Standard Pay Scales: Implementation of standard pay scales E2, E3 for JTO & SDE equivalent w.e.f. 01-01-2007.
- Pay loss issue of Executives recruited on E1 Scale: Address the pay loss issues of E1 recruited executives (JTOs & JAOs) by implementing E2 and working towards interim relief benefit through additional increments in basic (E1+5 Increments) as done for other batches.
- Extension of E1+5 Increments to E1 Recruited JTOs/JAOs: To work towards interim and immediate relief benefit by extending E1+5 Increments to all the Executives recruited on E1 scale.
- Pay loss issue of departmental JEs appointed as JTOs under Insider & outsides Quota: Work towards settlement of payloss of departmental JEs appointed under LICE & outsider quota of JTO/JAO as per guidelines.
- Ensure the Consequential benefits which happened due to payloss as above
- One Increment of SDE(T) LDCE candidates: Work towards One increment to all post-2012 LDCE qualified SDEs, who couldn’t get it due to delay on part of the department.
- Regularization of Salary Payments: This Association will work towards ensuring the disbursement of salary on the last day of that month.
- Implementation of 3 rd PRC in BSNL: AIGTOA will work towards implementing the 3 rd PRC in BSNL once BSNL turned into the positive balance sheet as per 3 rd PRC recommendations
- Perks and Allowances and LTC Benefits: AIGETOA will work towards implementing revision of perks and allowances as per the 2 nd and 3 rd PRC recommendations. Will also work to restore the LTC benefits to all executives. Addressing Promotion & Career Prospect related Concerns The aim of AIGETO is to fill all the available vacancies before implementing any new post based promotion policy in BSNL.
Addressing Promotion & Career Prospect related Concerns
The aim of AIGETO is to fill all the available vacancies before implementing any new post based promotion policy in BSNL.
- JTO to SDE DPCs: Working towards immediate Issuance of JTO to SDE promotion against available vacancies in DPC quota with continuing already initiated process in 2018
- SDE(T) to DE/ AGM promotions, to work towards the promotion of all the List8 and List 9 and to fill all the available DE/AGM vacancies within next 6 months and Implementation Seniority of Rota and Quota for AGM promotions (List-8 & List-9) as per RRs and DOP&T guidelines.
- JAO to AO Working towards immediate Issuance of JAO to AO promotion against available vacancies in DPC quota.
- AO to CAO DPCs: To work towards filling of all the available vacancies of CAO.
- Conduction of SDE(T) LDCE: To work towards JTO(T) to SDE(T) promotions under 33% competitive quota by Immediate Notification of SDE(T) LDCEs in a time bound manner.
- Internal Fast track Promotion Channel: Implementation of Internal Fast track promotion Scheme for BSNL executives in place of MT and DGM RRs.
- Performance oriented Promotion policy (Contemporary CPSU Policy): To work towards at par social status & career enhancement as of leading CPSEs by Implementation of performance oriented & qualification based CPSU Promotion Policy for time bound functional promotion. AIGETOA will work towards making the fill short comings of present draft CPSE policy to make it more rigid and protected policy.
- No Lateral Recruitment: Single executive feeder cadre and no Outside lateral recruitment from among outside in the name of MT/DGM above JTO/JAO.
- Removal of qualification clause in MS RR ( inserted in 14-7-2009 ) which prevented Diploma / degree holding executives to become DE / AGM
- Scrapping of existing MT RR & DGM RRs: Works towards to scrap MT and DGM RRs which will cause major damage careers of Internal BSNL recruited Executives and may create the stagnation.
- Uniform time bound financial upgradations: Uniform first-time bound scale up-gradation in four years for all executives.
- Strengthening and grooming the Young Executives to the Middle & above Middle level Management cadres: After the VRS in BSNL many Middle and above middle level gap has arisen in the system and in coming days it may happen in higher level management posts also. Hence, AIGETOA will work towards promoting & grooming the internal executives to take the Middle and above middle level Management responsibilities in BSNL
- Finalisation of Seniority and circulation of List-10
- Regular Promotions instead of L/A arrangements: AIGETOA will work towards filling gap of all the vacancies through regular promotions instead of L/A arrangements which is a big loss in terms of seniority in that cadre.
Addressing Pension/ Social Security related Concerns
- Super Annuation Benefits: Extension of full 30% superannuation benefits to BSNL recruits from date of joining of each BSNL recruit
- Full Implementation of Super Annuation Pension within the limit of SAB 30% and ensure the pending dues from date of joining
- Post Retirement Medical Benefits: To work towards formation of PRMB fund trust as done with Gratuity, GTI etc towards BSNL Recruits under defined contribution scheme
- EPF Related Issues: To establish separate dealing section at required levels to address the EPF related issues
- EPF Full Pension Option: Efforts for ensuring full pension Option open for EPF opted employees in BSNL.
- Group Health Insurance: To design and implement the best group health insurance for all Executives. Executives are facing hardship in getting treatment due nonpayment of indoor Medical bills.
- BSNLMRs Scheme: To bring best suited contemporary changes in the policy which will enable executives to get best benefits in current scenario.
- COVID-19 Term Insurance: AIGETOA will work towards implementing separate term insurance in view of COVID-19.
- GTI: To work toward extending the current GTI coverage even after retirement and time to time changes required as needed.
Ensuring the Viability & Profitability of BSNL
We are Very much concerned on our beloved organisation BSNL Service and Operation related matters and the entire revival planning is going in line with submissions made by AIGETOA in Various Verticals
- 4G/5G Services: AIGETOA will put its maximum pressure on DOT and BSNL management to roll out PAN India 4G services immediately. AIGETOA will also work towards launching 5G services in BSNL along with other market players.
- Futuristic oriented planning in CFA segment with FTTH and supported technologies
- Generation of Non Telecom revenues: AIGETOA will work towards generating revenue form Non telecom services of BSNL like renting out Space, Buildings, HR & technical services by entering MOUs with other organisations.
- Special attention towards backbone network and up gradation from time to time. Ensuring the Infra availability to all core network points
- The AMC related matters will be made under strict scrutiny and will ensure to avoid maximum revenue leakage
Addressing Administration & HR related Concerns
- Making JTO/JAO All India Cadre: AIGETOA will work towards making JAO/JTO as all India cadre.
- Restructuring of BSNL: AIGETOA will fight tooth and nail in any drastic reduction in no, of Executive posts at JTO/JAO, AO/SDE,DE/AGM/CAO & DGM levels other than with VRS post abolition and stipulated requirements. The restructuring must give boost to the morale to the employees and must not curtail the career.
- Transparent Implementation of Transfer policy: Working towards Transparent Implementation of Transfer policy and to work towards modifying the policy in view of changed scenario in BSNL after VRS to benefit employees and organisation.
- Rule-8 Transfers: AIGETOA will work towards clearing all eligible rule-8 transfer cases in the cadre of JTO/JAO.
- Rule-9 Transfers: AIGETOA will work towards clearing all eligible rule-9 transfer cases in the cadre of JTO/JAO.
- HR and Organisational Issues w.r.t BSNL & MTNL Merger: AIGETOA will work to bring parity w.r.t HR polices in terms of Pay, Pension and Promotions. The E2 and E3 scales which are extended to JTO and SDE cadre in MTNL should be implemented to BSNL JTOs and SDEs.
- SC/ST Welfare: AIGETOA is fully committed to safeguard the legitimate interests of SC/ST employees in accordance to the constitutional provisions. Fully committed for reservations in promotions.
- Change of Names for Designations: AIGTOA will work towards changing the names of JTO/JAO , AO/SDE, DE/AGM in a corporate working environment
- Complete Professional & Corporate working atmosphere – With Paperless working to the maximum
Addressing General Concerns of Employees and BSNL
- Timely payment of Temporary Advances: Work towards timely sanctioning of Temporary Advances to the executives as per the requirement to meet the operational needs
- Timely reimbursement of medical claims: The reimbursement of medical bills of all the employees are pending for more than a year. AIGETOA will work towards clearing all the pending Outdoor & Indoor medical claims.
- Streamlining of Pending payments : Due to non-Payment of Electricity, Exchange/ Tower Rentals, Bank & Society EMIs , Vendor Payments etc BSNL services are badly affected since last many months. AIGETOA will work towards timely payment of these bills so as to provide better services to our esteemed customers.
- Working atmosphere and cleanliness at Office premises: To improve working conditions in terms of cleanliness and hygienic at offices and establishments of BSNL.
- Supply of Laptops to all Executives: AIGETOA will work towards arranging Laptops to all executives. This will help the executives to attend the office works in mobility and enables us to attend any customer meetings.
- IT Tools & applications: BSNL Mobile App must be like all in one application either for Customer or employee.